Pregnancy can be planned, unplanned, wanted, unwanted. It is not abnormal if a woman is not ready or do not want to have a child. In such cases, women typically choose to have an abortion.
When she plans to end her pregnancy?
The doctor may recommend the procedure as per the gestational limit and other factors. However, if she chooses to abort with abortive medication, there are some aspects that she needs to be eligible for a medical termination.
The medical termination of pregnancy is known as an early abortion option, as it is only for women who are pregnant within 10 weeks of gestation. Abortions pills named Mifepristone and Misoprostol are two medications that are used to end an intrauterine pregnancy (where the embryo is attached inside the uterus).
The process includes two stages; the first step involves taking one pill of mifepristone (200 mg). It is a progesterone blocking drug that prohibits the action of the hormone progesterone (which is important for pregnancy continuation). While the second pill, Misoprostol is to be taken in four pill dosages each of weighing 200 mcg after an interval of 24-48 hours. Both medications can also be found in an MTP Kit and in the recommended dosage.
Who is eligible for a medical abortion?
Many women around the globe buy abortion pills online for termination, but not all are suitable for the procedure. Following are the factors which make you ineligible for medical termination process–
- If the gestation of pregnancy is more than 9 weeks.
- If the woman suspects an ovarian pregnancy (embryo situated outside the uterus)
- Medical history includes liver/kidney disease, high blood pressure, and heart disease.
- If the woman has IUD in place which will not be removed before the procedure
- If she is taking long term corticosteroids
- If she is suffering from poorly managed inflammatory bowel disease
- If she suffers from myasthenia gravis, myotonic dystrophy, muscular dystrophies or sickle cell disease.
- Adrenal failure
- If she is taking anticoagulants or if she has the hemorrhagic disease of porphyria
- It is also recommended for women having anemia to not choose another type of procedure.
If you fit into the eligibility criteria and wish to have a non-invasive method for ending the unwanted pregnancy, you can easily buy abortion pills online. Speak to your doctor to know more about the eligibility criteria of medical abortion.