As a wholesome care station for women and their reproductive health concerns, our website has multiple medicines and pharmaceutical products. Right from abortion pills to birth control options, we house everything. Thus, we aim to educate every person about our product offerings, and how they benefit you. It will help you make your top choice through the knowledge of a variety of medication brands, and why you should purchase those. Below, you will find collated information in snippets to get a headway about the pills useful for your pregnancy and more.
The Certified Abortion Pills at Our Outlet
What if you get all types of abortion pills under one roof? You have the answer to your question – our pharmacy. It has a host of pregnancy termination pills, certified for the medical procedure of expelling the products of conception from your body, without any risks or hassles.
1. MTP Kit
The most popular and best buy is the MTP Kit for abortion. Because this pack contains Mifepristone 200mg and Misoprostol 200mcg x 4 pills, it serves the pregnancy termination needs in one kit itself. You do not have to purchase the pills separately. Rather, you can also order multiple MTP Kits at one time. For a pregnancy within 5 weeks, 8 pills of Misoprostol are effective. But for pregnancy between 6 to 9 weeks, you need 8 to 12 Misoprostol pills. In that case, you can purchase 2 to 3 kits at once.
2. Generic RU486
Just like Mifepristone, this medication is anti-progesterone. The dosage is 200mg, you need to take it orally with water on day 1. Do not chew, powder, or crush the medicine. The pill is as effective to detach the embryo from the uterus wall as its counterparts like Mifepristone and Mifeprex (explained further).
As discussed above, the function of Mifeprex 200mg is the same as that of Mifepristone and Generic RU486. The pill is adept in loosening the embryo from the endometrial lining. The medicine suppresses the progesterone hormone. This causes the pregnancy to stop. The uterine lining breaks and prepares you for the next stage of the pregnancy termination process.
This is the secondary medication and a prostaglandin E1 analog. Working like Misoprostol, it causes uterine contractions within 1 to 2 hours of its intake. You can administer the medicine either buccally or vaginally. But start with the medication after 24 to 48 hours of using Mifeprex or its relevant brand, the choice is yours. The medicine can widen the cervix to pass out the products of conception easily. It also leads to heavy vaginal bleeding and inducement of labor.
Together, it helps to end the pregnancy within 24 to 72 hours. If you wish to use Cytolog alone for abortion, you can do so. But its efficacy rate is higher when combined with likes such as Generic RU486. If taking the medicine individually, then each set of dosage will contain 4 pills of 200 mcg. If you are utilizing 8 pills, then take a set in an interval of 3 hours each buccally. Repeat the same with that for 12 pills.
Our Bestsellers in Birth Control Products and Pregnancy Check
We take care of your pregnancy needs not only with medical termination but with birth control measures as well. On our website, you will find an array of birth control pills, emergency contraceptive medication, a Pregnancy Testing Kit, also Vaginal Ring birth control.
· The Pregtest Card assists in detecting if you have conceived or not by a urine test. You can use the pregnancy strip at home.
· The Nuvaring or vaginal ring is an insertable product into the vagina. It produces hormones that safeguard you against pregnancy. You need to replace a ring every 21 days.
· You will also get Plan B, which you can utilize as a backup method in an emergency to protect against unplanned pregnancy. But you have to take it within 72 hours of getting intimate.
· You can also try a family of Ovral pills including Ovral, Ovral L, and Ovral G. These are daily intake routine contraceptive pills just like Loette and Yasmin medicine.
· A routine birth control pill prevents pregnancy by suppressing ovulation and thickening the cervical mucus so that the sperm does not get the chance to fertilize the egg.
· Lastly, the pills may break the endometrial lining, and stop the implantation process. So, make your decision on which contraception works for your interest.
Now that you have a better idea as to which abortion pills and birth control alternatives, visit our store now, and order the product that is most suitable for you.