Medical Abortion pills are used to terminate unwanted pregnancy only occurred in early days within nine weeks. Abortion is the process of passing out the embryo when it is partially forming in the uterus. Two abortion pills Mifepristone and Misoprostol are used to end an unplanned pregnancy. Mifepristone detaches the embryo from the uterine wall. Then after 48 hours, Misoprostol abortion pill is consumed which contracts the uterus and expels the pregnancy. After consumption of these pills, women may experience heavy bleeding and cramping for several weeks. The bleeding can be thick or in clots differing from women to women.
How to Get Abortion pills?
Abortion pills Mifepristone and Misoprostol are FDA approved medications. Women can buy abortion pills online as they have good shipping administration and it is easy to buy on the web. The abortion pill cost is also reasonable and convenient for any women for online abortion pill purchase. You can order mifepristone and misoprostol abortion pills online as women get the liberty to order from her home maintaining her privacy.
What should Women Expect of Medical Abortion?
- Women can expect heavy bleeding cramping nausea, headache, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- But these are minor mild reactions which will eventually subside after few days or weeks.
- Women should usually rest at home during the process.
- Women should keep tampons handy as heavy bleeding is expected.
- The bleeding can differ in various women. For cramping antibiotic are suggested to reduce the pain.
Does Medical Abortion hurt Women?
- Medical abortion by Mifepristone and Misoprostol abortion pills are regarded as the safest and risk-free method to terminate the unwanted pregnancy quickly.
- The reason being it does not include any surgical equipment whatsoever and no use of any anesthesia. This reduces the risk of catching an infection due to a surgical method to women reproductive organ.
- The important factor of this method is it is a non-invasive process which women can perform by her in complete privacy.
How long does it take to recover from a medical abortion?
- Usually, it takes a few weeks to recover completely from the abortion pill procedure. After the consumption of Misoprostol, the bleeding in women will initiate within hours.
- The pregnancy hormones basically take a longer time to empty the uterus. So it is recommended that women go for pregnancy test after fourteen days to confirm if the pregnancy is successfully completed.
- As misoprostol contracts the uterus to expel out the pregnancy, the uterus takes few days or weeks to retain its original size and form. A woman is advised to rest for another two weeks to completely get recovered from the medical abortion.
Is Mifepristone the Morning after Pill?
Women have confusion and doubts over this factor who are not much aware of this procedure. No, mifepristone is not the morning after pill. Emergency contraceptive and abortion pills are very much different. Contraception prevents the pregnancy from taking place, whereas abortion pills terminate the already formed embryo from the uterus just like naturally occurring miscarriage.