Sexual intercourse is not just a subject of sexual pleasure. It is beyond sexual satisfaction as it offers you many physical and physiological benefits of sexual intercourse. Some of which are even associated with dealing with pressure and anxiety, flue, etc.
Following are the different benefits of sexual intercourse which you should know.
- A study conducted in China proved that frequent sexual intercourse can make women happy provided that intercourse is not forced.
- Needless to say, one of the most important benefits of sexual intercourse is that it relieves stress. In Psychology, sexual activities are considered to be one of the stress management techniques for men.
- When you have intercourse, your body releases certain chemicals which create an impact on your feelings and emotions. The endorphins, which are a type of happy hormones are also released during this time, hence making you feel stress-free and happy.
- Oxytocin is a hormone which is released when the nipple of the woman is stimulated during sexual activity. This hormone produces a sense of calmness and contentedness.
- Finally, when a woman produces orgasm, it produces prolactin hormone which helps improve sleep.
- For women who get the feelings of insecurity more frequently, having sexual intercourse with your loved one can create a sense of positive attitude and build a self-image, boosting confidence.
While most people are aware of the emotional and psychological benefits of sexual intercourse, very few are aware of the physical benefits.
- Sexual intercourse is counted as a form of exercise which can contribute to maintaining physical fitness.
- Sexual intercourse is beneficial for toning and tightening of the abdominal and pelvic muscles.
- Bladder control is also one of the positive results of sexual intercourse.
- If you are involved in sexual intercourse for at least 30 minutes, it can burn around 200 calories.
- Sexual intercourse has proven to be a good way of bettering the immune system. If you are a person with frequent sexual intercourse activities, you’re less likely to catch a cold or the flu.
- The production of endorphins hormones during intercourse can help give you a sense of calmness and reduced migraines or back pain.
When you decide to have sexual intercourse, you should be aware of preventing unwanted pregnancy. For this, you should contraception for sexual activities which you can easily get from online pharmacies. If you happen to have unprotected sexual intercourse, it may lead to an uneventful pregnancy. Of course, you can buy abortion pill online and safely end the pregnancy, however, prevention is better than cure.