Recently updated on November 7th, 2022 at 11:40 am
What is the Mifepristone and Misoprostol Dosage?
In medical abortion, the first step is to take orally with water 200mg pill of Mifepristone. It is an anti-progesterone medicine, which blocks the pregnancy hormone. After waiting for 24 to 48 hours, start the dose of 200mcg x 4 pills of Misoprostol. You can take the pills buccally by putting two pills on either side of the cheek pockets. The medicine will stay put and let melt for 30 minutes before consumption.
Or, you may follow the vaginal route and put the pills one after the other inside the vaginal canal. Rest for 30 minutes by laying down for the medicine to dissolve. After this, the uterus will absorb the medicine in it leading to pregnancy termination. So, trust the medication method as it is also a non-invasive method. You can buy Mifepristone and Misoprostol Kit and release yourself from your unwanted pregnancy.
What Are the Effects of Medical Abortion?
The abortion pill online is one of the easiest ways to end the pregnancy at home. For a safe procedure, you must be aware of what to expect from it. Initially, after Mifepristone intake, you may not encounter any symptoms. But after the administration of Misoprostol, you will experience cramps and some side effects.
The outcomes and precautions is given below:
- Uterine Contractions: The medication creates contractions in the womb to expel the pregnancy parts out of the uterus and the vagina.
- Widening of the Cervix: The texture of the cervix changes as it ripens and widens. Thus, the cervix becomes more flexible to let out the contents from the uterus to outside the body.
- Heavy Vaginal Bleeding: The bleeding is heavier than menses because of the abortion effect and breaking down of the endometrial lining caused by Mifepristone. The anti-progesterone pill also separates the fetus from the placenta. All the pregnancy parts thus, get removed and flushed out through the bleeding.
- Follow-up with Healthcare Provider: After 14 days from the start of the medication course, visit your physician for an ultrasound scan of the uterus. The scan will show the result of the pregnancy termination. If the uterus is empty of products of conception, it means that the abortion pill taken worked well. In case of incomplete termination, do get a surgical removal done than carrying out the pregnancy as otherwise, it will lead to health issues.
How Long You May Bleed?
The MTP Kit online is effective and approved by the FDA. The pills herein result in vaginal bleeding and you must know how long that may last:
- The bleeding from pregnancy termination is heavy and contains several blood clots of large size. Some of these are lemon-sized and contain pregnancy tissues and the embryo.
- You may be able to see the sac or gray and white tissues if you are close to 8 to 9 weeks pregnant.
- The embryo is small, less than an inch and thinner so it may not be always possible to catch a glimpse. Till the uterus does not empty out, the bleeding would remain heavy.
- But after that, the bleeding may reduce but it may last for a few weeks depending on how further you were into the pregnancy.
Where to Get the Abortion Pills?
Here are more details:
- To receive the medicines within a few days at your doorstep, you can purchase them from the Abortionpillrx website.
- It is one of the genuine healthcare stops for women’s healthcare and has a wide delivery network to even reach remote locations.
- Using a secured payment gateway and SSL security helps protect your information. It also has live chat support and customer support 24 x 7.
- With discreet packaging and professional care for pharmaceutical products, you can expect quality medicines at affordable cost.
With pregnancy termination pills, you can expect complete abortion without risking your health. The medicine are valid for use over 18 years of age. You can purchase on prescription, within 9 weeks of gestation.