Medical Abortion procedure with Abortion Pill is regarded as the best practice for termination of an unwanted case of pregnancy at its earliest stage. The method has gained quick exposure and could close the prospects of surgical measures in the majority. Users could easily make the choice of engaging in a non-surgical method where there was no requirement of making use of the surgical tools, equipment, and anesthesia in major.
Termination of unwanted pregnancy required 2 revelations and that included the User’s consent and Pregnancy period of not above the first 7 / 9 weeks. The procedure enhances the user’s safety as it is the FDA approved medicine; one can take the benefit of consuming the medicine in privacy and equally maintain the confidentiality of the procedure.
Medical Abortion with Abortion Pill
The process is highly recommended by the medical experts in case the user’s pregnancy period is not above the first 9 weeks. The abortion pill consists of 2 important medicines that cause the process of termination. The medicines are Mifepristone and Misoprostol.
Consumption Pattern & Dosage of abortion pill
Mifepristone is to be consumed orally while Misoprostol is recommended for oral consumption although it can also be used by the method of Vaginal Insertion.
1) Mifepristone: To be consumed orally with a glass of water. The dosage involves 200mg of one Mifepristone tablet.
2) Misoprostol: Guided for oral consumption after a period of 1-3 days post-consumption of Mifepristone, the medicine is to be consumed by placing it under the tongue and not to be chewed, crushed or swallowed.
Mechanism of abortion pill
1) Mifepristone: The medicine is used as the primary solution during the course. Highly active anti-progesterone, the process of medical termination occurs during the consumption of Mifepristone. It engages in the termination of the live embryo and thus eliminating the process of further prenatal development. The medicine causes the prevention of the progesterone hormone and ultimately causes the breaking of the uterus lining that ends the pregnancy.
2) Misoprostol: The medicine causes contraction in the womb which causes expelling of the content out of the user’s body thus leading to the expulsion of the dead embryo out of the body.
Users might experience certain mild effects which are:
3) Mood swing issues
6) Stomach cramping and vaginal bleeding are a part of the process.
Simple preventive measures
1) Wear clothes which are comfortable in nature.
2) Choose a place that is relaxing and comfortable in nature.
3) Keep the aid of a heating pad to the lower part of the stomach.
4) Call up the doctor for any medical emergencies or long experience (more than 1 day and in excess) of the side-effects and bleeding especially.